Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ramadhan 1432H/2011M

To all my Muslim family and friends, wishing you a blessed Ramadhan ahead.

I was searching through online since this evening for a full Ramadhan Buka Puasa schedule and finally found it. So to those living in Malaysia, you may click the link below for iftar schedule for all the States this year, or you may also visit www.islam.gov.my

Waktu Imsak Dan Berbuka Puasa Negeri-Negeri Seluruh Malaysia Tahun 1432H/2011M


Still haven't decided on what's for Sahur later. My family don't usually serve a full course meal with rice for Sahur because most of us don't really have that much appetite so early in the morning. Yearly, we would just heat up some frozen roti canai, chicken curry, then fry some fries and make half boiled eggs. At times, I'll just make myself Ibumie, Mee Sedaap or sometimes I only eat kokocrunch!

Anyways, don't forget your niat puasa for the whole month tonight :)

Lafaz niat untuk sebulan puasa:
Sahaja aku berpuasa keseluruhan bulan Ramadhan kerana Allah Ta”ala


P/S: It's sad though Zech is spending his first day of Puasa offshore :(


Credit for niat puasa here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment