Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

KL - KK - Miri

The past one week has been BUSY!

Photobucket

  1. Went to KL for 5 days mostly to settle more wedding stuff. Managed to get done with the doorgifts for Akad Nikah, invitations cards, our shoes, outfits for malam berinai, kain for families and... I'm not sure what else.
  2. Got myself a new handbag and purse. I got these and pretty much ended my shopping spree there. The two items burned whatever cash I had with me -_-
  3. Came back from KL and I had TWO interviews. One of it was yesterday, on the same day of my flight to Miri (yes, I'm in Miri now). I had to wait from 10am to 2pm for my turn and my flight was at 5.15pm! I didn't pack my stuff the night before so the only time I had left was after the interview. Rushed home, packed, then off to the airport!
  4. My flight got delayed for TWO hours -_- free mcD meal though.
  5. Arrived Miri last night then went directly to the Hotel where our reception will be at for food tasting.
  6. Then PENGSAN!
Finally sitting down at Grandma's dining table typing this out while catching a breather. Hope to get some rest this weekend before having to face 'some attitude' at the office on Monday.

As for the interview, I'm gona cross my fingers and toes until tulang patah, pray really hard that I'll get it! Insyaallah :)

2 comments:

Balqiz said...

Otedah sampe patah tulang nya. Well, here's wishing you all the best and MAY YOU GET THE JOB GOOD LUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK!

Nadia said...

ahahah! THANK YOUUUUUUU

Post a Comment