Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Mel & Farish Lester: Married!

My bestfriend Mel had her solemnization on Saturday and Reception on Sunday. This wedding really came in as a surprise. She invited me just 2 weeks ago and prior to that, I had no idea she was actually prepping herself for the wedding. I was speechless at first and was very upset that I wasn't among the first to know. I've always imagined us helping with each others wedding prep, talking about it, discusses about it tons of times over mcD. She's that one person who is always there for me any single second of any day ever since we got to know each other in Uni. Every time I was feeling down and needed a companion to be at home with me while studying or just watching TV (I get seriously emotionally imbalanced very easily then), I'd just pick her up from her house and get her to sleepover at my place. She sometimes stays over for 2 weeks without both of us realizing it! Then she'd go home, do some laundry, cleans her house and there I'd be trying to kidnap her back home again. Now that she's married, I felt as if someone just took Mel away from me!

But as we all know, jodoh di tangan Allah. When the time comes, it just does. It took me the next 24 hours after her call to calm down and let everything digest into my head, then I sms her back saying Congratulations and asking hows her preparation, was she nervous and everything!

Alhamdulillah, the event went well. She looked absolutely stunning on both days. And I am sincerely happy for her :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mel & Farish, I wish you tons of happiness and semoga jodoh kekal hingga ke akhir hayat. Amin~

P/S: Farish, you better take good care of her or I'll kidnap her again!

2 comments:

Melissa John said...

Owhhhh.....sweeettttt....im toucheddd!!! miss you so muchhhh~~ and also the moments....love you denggg

Nadia said...

I miss youuuuu tooooo! I missed the time when we're back in uni too :(

Post a Comment