Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ramadhan Food & Fair @ Wisma Wanita '11

Remember I posted an entry about a banner design I made for an event coming up here in KK?

If you don't, CLICK HERE.

But if you do, the banner's up! I haven't seen it yet but the organizers uploaded a photo of the banner being hung at the roadside of the venue. Here it is!

Photobucket

The banner is for the upcoming RAMADHAN FOOD & FAIR @ WISMA WANITA '11. If you read my previous entry, you'd know how I end up getting the designing job. The bazaar is organized by Akif Jaya Sdn Bhd and Sabahan Blogshop Flea Market, supported by Jabatan Hal Ehwal Wanita Sabah.

It is now up for the world to see! Ok, so maybe for those who are staying in KK. Will be driving pass the venue later to see it myself and maybe get some vanity shots ;P

If you're living in KK, now we have more options on places to visit during Ramadhan. To those who are interested in getting a lot, it's still not too late! Hurry though, lots are finishing fast. For more information, you may visit the event page on facebook.

Thanks Nirwana for the opportunity :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment