Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Our wedding website

Cuts head wide open, takes out brain, place on table, letting brain rest and cools off.

Been sleeping at 2am twice this week trying to get done with more wedding related stuff. Specifically, the invitation cards and our wedding website. No, I am not designing or printing my own invitation cards because I have tons of other things to do. Better get someone good at it to do the cards so if anything goes wrong I can shoot them they'll get all the blame and I have someone to point my finger at.

Ok lah, that's not the reason. I don't trust myself in doing my own invites. I'm too detailed with everything I might shoot my own brain out while designing. Luckily I've got a great team to do it and the designer has been super nice and super friendly accommodating to all my fussy little details. I hope she doesn't hate me!

I go as bad as wanting them to change fonts of our names a couple of times -_- Not to mention my mom who wants the Kepada on the envelope to be aligned to the left instead of the center. See?

But I had to provide them samples, details, and since I almost exactly know what I want, I go very specific in my emails so I ended up with endless correspondence with the designer. Plus, I had to always ask Mom and Zech for approval.

Will let you know who are the team that's doing my invites once all cards ready, printed out, distributed and I am one very contented and satisfied customer. So far, I give them infinity stars and an A with multiple plus (A+++?) for VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. Will have a separate post thanking them personally.

Last but not least, while they try to finish up on my invites design, I try to finish up my wedding website. I kinda like the idea of Save the Date wedding sites in the US and they're slowly picking up here in Malaysia. However, again, since I'm too detailed and know exactly what I want, I opt for doing it myself. It's difficult to get someone to do it and explaining long long how you want it to be. It may not look very professional or awesome, but I like it! Of course lah I like, I designed it myself -_-

Pictures used in the website are our Pre-Wedding pictures taken by the extremely talented Anna-Rina.

So, here it is! Our wedding website world premiere! (Rasa macam world premiere video clip MTV)

Do drop by and leave a message on our Guestbook :)

Sleeping at 2am makes my head dizzy in the morning and I'm being less productive in the office. Will get back on track by next week, hopefully.

2 comments:

Birdie William said...

nice wedding website! so pretty!! good job, nad.

Nadia said...

Thank youuuu Kim! Hey, glad that you're back blogging. Gona link you up again k! ;)

Post a Comment