Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

My wedding invitation cards

Now I'm in the midst of going trough our guests list and distributing the cards and it sure is giving us headaches. We started distributing the cards after receiving them to our families there in KL and Zech is in Kuching for the next 2 days to extend the invites to his side of the family while Mom & I try to settle with the invites for our side.

Our wedding invitation cards and 'thank you' tags are done by Walimatulurus.net

I once praised and applaud my wedding invitation designer for her patience towards me being too detailed on A LOT of things for the cards, I can't even remember the amount of time I change the fonts alone!

I found out about them after trying to source online for possible companies or individuals who are able to do hard cover cards with great quality yet with a reasonable price in Malaysia. We know how Indonesia are famous for their really cheap hard covers! But we couldn't possibly travel that far and spend that much money just to get our invites done.

So I bookmarked the site and fast forward to a month ago, we went over to their office to meet up personally and discuss about what we want, what they have and what they could come up with. They actually do online orders but I can't risk doing my cards with an unknown person. After the meeting, we further finalize everything via emails.

We agreed on hard cover invites design for our Akad Nikah, while postcard type card for our Reception.

I've said it in that same post and I shall say it again, I give them infinity stars and an A with multiple plus (A+++?) for VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. She attends to my every single email with very fast response and make changes accordingly with no sighs and Sorry we can't do that but always with a Sure! and a No problem!

We went to KL to collect the cards (explains the absence). I personally asked a favor from them to drop it off at our hotel and again, I get a Sure! and they sure did. I'm not sure about you brides-to-be out there, but not many companies (or maybe none?) would go to such level with their customers so I was indeed lucky to have chosen them to do our cards.

Anyways... Mom, Zech and I were so happy when we saw both our Akad Nikah and Reception cards as well as our 'thank you' tags! We get exactly what we wanted and it definitely meets up to our expectations. Thank you Najah!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So to those who want hard cover cards for their wedding in Malaysia, try them out. They also do good quality postcard type cards, soft cover cards and thank you tags.



P/S:
I am not paid or sponsored to write this post. Just a sincere review to share because I was so happy with my cards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment