Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The happy Van



Not so happy but still definitely is a VAN! We made a trip to Miri from KK on Monday using this van to bring over all my boxes of wedding stuff we've bought. We couldn't use flights to carry them over all at once. Actually we can, but the overweight charges would be good enough to buy myself a new plane. We can't really use a forwarding company because most of the things are fragile, everything might arrived shattered in pieces.



The van was surprising comfortable (or I'm just too Sakai). Came back on Tuesday. The trip was really short because we had to rent this Van and rental is quite pricey. Plus, my brother had to work and we'd be in Miri again this Sunday anyway for Hari Raya.

The journey was about 8 hours per trip so the past two days, 16 hours of my life was spent on the road! Glad I had my pillows with me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment