Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Busy Bee

I am way busier while I'm on a break rather than being in the office! I've taken the month off before starting work at the new place after Hari Raya to help out with the wedding preparations and maybe get some mental rest while I'm at it.

Wrong.

Other than not having to wake up really early, my time is occupied with so many things to do and not to mention the traveling! This month alone I've been to KL and Miri both twice. I just got back from Miri last night and I'm heading to KL again tomorrow to accompany my mom and dad for a medical checkup. Then back to Miri again in two weeks for Hari Raya. How time flies! We're half way through Ramadhan already.

Some good news though. Our honeymoon plans are ON! We almost canceled any plans to go anywhere after the wedding due to the time constraint but Alhamdulillah thanks to Abg Boy and mom for their HUGE and generous wedding present, we're going ahead with it.

I'm not getting my London trip but that's okay. This is just as equally exciting if not better! So where are we heading?


SINGAPORE!

We've been wanting to visit Universal Studios Singapore so this is definitely a dream come true! We'll be going two days after the wedding. Now I just need to draft out a really nice and awesome letter for my leave -_-

Image googled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment