Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Let's fly! Imaginarily

Let's flyyyyyyyy... Up up here we go go! Up up here we go go!

I just had to do that when I type the word fly. So anyways,

Photobucket

No, I don't want to buy a plane silly! I want to go to LONDON! I want to. Not that I'm going. YET.

So here's the thing. I've been stalking following Balqiz's blog for quite a while now and you see, all she had to do was begged the universe dramatically, refuse to blog (failed) until she gets her iMac.

AND SHE GOT IT.

Freaking jealous ok. So I'm going to try my luck and do exactly the same! But of course, since she failed from not blogging, I won't repeat that step just in case it works faster this way.

I'm not very dramatic tonight so I made a a graphical request instead.

Please? Let me and my future hubby fly to London for our honeymoon please? Pretty-bats-eyelashes-please?

Oh well, it's worth a try -___-

Why London? I've just always wanted to go there. It seems like everyone's been there and even looking at the pictures I can feel the cold breeze on my face. And it seems that every single picture you take in London is beautiful! Even if you just stand next to a lamp post! It's quite a realistic dream though. I didn't ask to go to North Pole.

But just in case this don't work, I'll get ready a Chicken-Bank (I figured Piggy bank is too common) and get my fiance to save with me.

We can do this Sayang!

Since we're here already, lets add a Macbook Pro and an Ipad 2 too please. I will get us a very BIG Chicken-Bank!


Picture credit here and here.

2 comments:

Balqiz said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hope nay I PRAY you get your London trip! Don't forget to drop not subtle hints to people around you too! London is awesome. Do go during Summer where the day is longer than the nights so you can enjoy your stay longer. I had to cancel my trip which suppose to be end of this year coz well, you know why *wink* GOOD LUCK!

Nadia said...

AMIN! kan? that place is so beautiful. thanks for the tip and thank you for sprinkling some luck and fairy dust to my post! HAHA!

Post a Comment