Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I love food

Yes, that simple. I love food!

But with the wedding coming up, all I get from everyone around me is asking me to skip meals, not to eat rice, skip dinner, no fried food, skip any type of cakes, skip fast foods, skip desserts, and yes go on... add on to the list.

If I do it anyway, they'd tell me... "It's okay, you have months to go!"

I am pressured to be thin :(

I can't blame them. I do need to loose weight if I want to look good that day. Why does looking good is associated with being thin? So not fair! I feel guilty just thinking of Carbonara right now!

Let's do the math. You go all way out being skinny for your wedding, you throw confetti over yourself because you think you look good on your wedding day and everyone complimented you look good, then you're happily married and cook dinner for your hubby every night where you would join him because you're so happy, then you would gain more weight because you're happy, 3 months later you're pregnant.

Then? See where I'm going with this?

I have been short and chubby my entire life! Not fat... just you know, chubby.

Ok, fine. No more excuses. Will start my diet soon.

Photobucket

Yes, SOON! ;P

1 comments:

Nadia said...

Testing comment box

Post a Comment