Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

To tell or not to tell

What would you do if you found out that someone you know (family/friends) is being cheated on?

Would you tell?

If it happens to you, would you want that person who knows to tell you?

Now here's the problem from what I see. People would want to stay out and not interfere with other people's relationship but it's okay for them to gossip and laugh at the couple. If this kind of thing happens, they would rather just keep it to themselves, gossip, maybe tell everyone around you then everyone would know, everyone would talk about it... but you are clueless. Or worse, the last to know.

BUT if they tell you, would you believe them? Or believe the love of your life (who possibly cheats on you?)

Nauzubillah min zalik.

I do not wish to be in either situation but if I would to find out my bestfriends are being cheated on, I would tell them because I'll be there for them to be the shoulder for them to cry on, and to kick the boyfriend's asses and balls off to Pluto.

Oh dear family and friends, fear not after reading this post because it is not happening to you. At least not to my knowledge (because I would tell you if I know!). It's just a thought because it can happen right?

Urghh... too much watching Malay drama on TV. I should have just stayed with my CSI and House.

0 comments:

Post a Comment