Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Dior Addict Lip Glow

I'm not a big fan of lipsticks so I tend to purchase lip balms or sometimes lip gloss instead. I usually would buy one because I thought I need one, then I'd usually forget I have one and ends up not using it anyway. Goes out on a different day, sees a lip balm and again I thought I need it and it gives a nice shade, bought it then chucked to the corner of my makeup bag.

Unlike most girls, I don't have the habit of re-applying my lipsticks or lip gloss after a few hours or after a meal in a day. I would put it on before I leave home and that's it. I won't remember anything about it until my lips starts cracking.

This is all before I found Dior Addict Lip Glow. My friend Dina recommended this while we were on our usual girls-day-out. It was out of stock in KK so I bought mine while I was in KL last week. I now simply can't live without it! I've even cleared all other lipsticks or lipgloss in my daily makeup pouch.

It moisturizes the lips while giving this subtle hue or shades according to your lips! So different people who puts it on, it'll generate different color according to your skin tone. I now have beautiful gorgeous lips all day long! I would like to believe so lah...


Color Awakening Lipbalm

A made-to-measure lip balm that beautifies and durably enhances the lips’ natural color. A customized color result : thanks to its Color Reviver technology, Dior Addict Lip Glow reacts directly with the unique chemistry of each woman’s lips before releasing its color ingredient. Lips seem revived from within, amazingly fresh, full and radiant. In addition, its SPF10 formula enriched with wild mango and luffa cylindrica continuously protects and moisturizes. A universal balm for all lips. (www.dior.com)

I would highly recommend this to those who are not all fancy about makeup but would love to enhance your look, not leaving your face looking too pale throughout the day.

You can get it at any Dior counters for RM88.

4 comments:

Balqiz said...

Welcome to Dior world! We're Dior buddies now! Hahahahaha! Wait till you try their foundation. Simply flawless!

Nadia said...

really??? will definitely try out more stuff from their range soon!

SeeWai said...

Where can I get this Dior stuff? Which corner in KL?

Nadia said...

See Wai: you can get it at any Dior counter. they have it in most major shopping malls in KL :)

Post a Comment