Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

What I miss

My belly is growing everyday and I have finally started walking like I don't care about the world. I tried so hard not to walk like a penguin (to show that being pregnant doesn't mean you should let go of your looks and ways) and tried to keep good posture like I normally would walk but with all these weight now, I had to give in and walk like how nature has intended pregnant women should sway.

There were a few things that I so missed ever so dearly the past months.

1. Heels

I've been wearing the SAME pair of shoes to EVERYWHERE. Mom bought me this pair of slipper/wedge-like shoes from Hush Puppies 4 months ago and it is the most comfortable non-living thing that you could put on your feet! But thing is, it is also the only type of shoes I could wear. And fit-flops of course. I miss wearing different kind of shoes with different colors to match, and heels that aches my feet.

2. Jeans

Yes, JEANS! Maternity jeans don't count because it doesn't make anyone feel sexy. With all those ads from Levis in malls makes it all worse. I look at my skinny jeans in the wardrobe and all I could think of was... "Oh would you still fit me?"

3. T-Shirt

Hmm... this I might be able to fix *rages through hubby's shirts* - Will do!


I can now feel my baby's movement since the past 3 weeks and I get super excited every time she does it! The first few times I felt it, it felt like pop of air bubbles in my tummy. I wasn't quite sure if it was her, or if it was really just air. Then days passes, the movement is getting more frequent especially before bed time. Now she moves all the time - any time of the day!

I wonder how do people start with their list before welcoming a baby.
She's 6 months today :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment