Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Lunch @ Fullhouse

It's been a while since I hang out with my girlfriends, the last time we met was during my wedding! I've spent the past 4 months mostly hibernating at home (was so tired and sleepy all the time not to mention the sickness I was experiencing).

Fullhouse is a cafe that just opened quite recently at Suria Sabah shopping mall. Interior wise, the place looks cosy and englishy and artsy. But since the place just opened, it was quite packed and we had to queue up for a table. Food? We ordered pastas and it's not bad at all. Not the best pastas of course but reasonably alright. Three of us had pasta and the portions were inconsistent. Service? They did warn beforehand that the food was going to be a bit slower than usual because the place is full. The waiters were helpful on checking our orders and some came quite fast while some were slower.

With Dina

Nana's hubby - Bob, Nana & Effy

It was good catching up with them last Saturday. Nana is also expecting and she's due a month earlier! But it's her third, so she's dealing with it like a pro.

Prior to lunch I made it a point to go for a little bit of pampering - a pedicure and a hair wash at the saloon. I just wanted someone to massage my head and shoulders while washing my hair and yes, that felt GOOD! So good that I wish I could do it every single weekend day! As for the pedicure, I can still trim my own toe nails but it'll take me hours and it gets so tiring afterwards that I'll need a nap to rest. So why not?

Fine, it doesn't take me hours but the nap part is true!

Someone was doing my feet while the other was massaging my head... I feel so Tai Tai.

A good weekend indeed! Counting down 4 more days 'til hubby is back :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment