Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Sereni & Shentel Fan Love 2013

Sereni & Shentel posted this up 2 days ago on their facebook page.


They are asking fans to participate and be part of their 2013 Look Book by emailing in pictures of their fans wearing Sereni & Shentel headbands.

And I thought, 'hmm... Interesting!'

I've been a fan of their headbands since a few years back. It started with just admiring their collection for a long time before I made the first purchase. With their prices, their headbands are indeed in a way catered for high end consumers.

Although with that pricing range, Sereni & Shentel has been posting up and publicize numerous promotions over the years making it sometimes very affordable! And this is how I own my very first S&S headband. I would usually make purchases through these promotions, slowly building my very own mini S&S headband collection (still not many compared to a lot others but they are so precious and I'm very proud of it!).

Mental note: Should take a picture of my headbands!

Anyways, so I think hard and search through old pictures and I must say, these headbands has been part of among the most memorable events in my life. So I put the pictures in a new folder, cropped it according to the t&c, and participate!

Here are the ones that I submitted.

  

I got a little greedy and sent in 3! My malam berinai, my anniversary and my anniversary gift from hubby :) Posted the 2 pictures in my previous post too.

I'm not sure if I will be featured in the Look Book but it was sure interesting and heart warming thinking back about my journey being a Sereni & Shentel fan and how it has been part of my life.

So to those out there who are just like me, come on and email in those pictures! I'm sure it'll be so exciting if our pictures are selected :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment