Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Our first Anniversary

Our first Anniversary was last week! Minus the fact that I'm documenting this a week late, oh-mai-god it's been ONE YEAR!

Can't believe we've been married that long already. Being married for a year is definitely a milestone! Glad that Hubby is onshore this time so we get to celebrate. Thing is, we've never gone out at night since Zarra is around and we'd never go anywhere during the weekends without her. So we're not sure how are we actually celebrating.

Thankfully my kind-hearted and full of understanding Mom told us to go out for some dinner and movies, she'll take care of Zarra for the night. The magic words were like music to our ears! Well, we're avid movie goers since we got together years back and even at 7 months pregnant, I was still watching late night movies (very determined though, I usually would be so tired and would have gone to sleep before 10pm).

Unfortunately, towards the end of my pregnancy, there were nothing good premiering so we ended up not watching any until I gave birth. And of course, after giving birth there's the confinement and Zarra. Those were the time when all these hyped up movies are on! We missed Batman, Spiderman (the new one of course) and tons more.

Of course we said YES! Our first date after a oh-so-long time!

The day before our anniversary, Mom surprised us with a mini wedding cake and made her signature spaghetti for everyone at home to celebrate.

 Was home for the weekend so no make up!

 Zarra sandwiched! And not liking it.


Mom even got the wedding dolls! LOL!

Then on the day itself, we had a nice dinner at Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort and Spa and food was superbly awesome accompanied by luxurious atmosphere. Our first dinner date at a fancy hotel (ever!) then watched Resident Evil: Retribution. Good movie, though I was yawning perhaps 4 - 5 times because I was so sleepy. Hubby kept on asking if I wanted to cancel and go home but I managed to stay up and enjoyed the movie. Then home and straight to bed! (Yes, bed. THAT tired)

 With my dear Sayang

Coincidentally, Sereni & Shentel was having a mooncake festival promo that weekend. Now, those who know me knows how I'm a huge fan of their headbands. I could get two headbands worth RM360 for half the price, RM180!  I've been wanting their New Money collection but it was so pricey I hold on to the thought. So this was definitely an irresistible offer. Told Hubby about it and he insisted on getting them for me instead as our anniversary present.



OF COURSE I SAID YES PLEASE! 

Picked the colours I wanted and fast forward 2 weeks later, the package arrived today. I am so in love!

New Money & Mandy!

Immediately tried it on at the office!

THANK YOU HUSBAND! I LOVE YOU!


0 comments:

Post a Comment