Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bokwa


My second workout this week and its Bokwa. That's Essy and I after the session with me complaining and most of the time thinking what have I got myself into. It was my first so I wasn't sure what to expect. At the beginning it felt more like Zumba with all the steps and dancing but almost to the end of it, we had to do body lifting. The moment the instructor was saying

"Ok, let's start with 30 Squats! Come on!"

I rolled my eyes at Essy - a little bit part of me died inside. I quit at 10. Then she goes

"Alright! 20 sets of lunges! Here we go!"

At this time, I just forced out whatever energy and muscle I had left to just make sure I don't totally quit the session. Why? I have 40-50 year olds Aunties in front of me doing all these gracefully. 

Safe to say the session was totally worth it. Though I was so drained out I couldn't feel my legs at the end of it all, I enjoyed most of it! Will definitely do it again - and maybe not feel my arms next time hehe

I foresee lots of pain tomorrow. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment